Monday 18 October 2010

Brighton Photos taken by me

Hi Everyone here is a lot of photos that were taken by me regards seeing stuff that really took my fancy when out and about brighton.
I keep updating this as it will definitely be a much more ready supply of photos that are showing my walks here and there around brighton parks, town, in certain key areas - for artsy purposes, or art purposes, then perhaps moments when obscure things take my fancy, that kind of thing.

Here are some badges that a friend I had met sometime ago, for a short while had shown me, on his travels to the Czech republic, they were communist badges that showed the communistic rule at the time. I was proud to be able to witness such a thing, they were quite cheap to get, yet somehow they seemed like a good thing to be able to see, such things are part of history.
Here are some pictures of the Badges up close, they were well made and showed pictures of Lenin.

 I like the fact they show a good likeness of him, they show how stern he was with his goatey beard, the sharp goatey beard, that jutted out before him, that showed prominence and added to assist in his speeches perhaps.

Here are photos of my garden at nighttime. They show me using my headtorch to capture the area whilst watering it. It shows how powerful the torch is for a short period of one hour or so. The torch is very effective. However I believe I would really need something much much more powerful to really go on long treks out and about on my back in territory that were really dark, for instance on cross country. That is a good thought and I think that would make for a good thing to attempt sometime in the future sometime. So with that in mind, I shall also look forward to doing that sometime too. Either get a better one, or just plan a 4 hour trek somewhere hoping to change the battery every hour. When stopping and having a load of them, whilst carrying a torch to be able to change the battery at the required time in pitch dark, hahaha.
These photos of my garden were taken in September. Whereas the ones above were taken in June of 2010 instead.

 Here is another look of the Fuchsia when it is still growing however it has not grown quite enough here and I feel I need to get out tonight 181010 and do some more watering as of tonight, so torch on and away I go. It is quite a cool thing, night watering of ones garden. It involves just being with ones night eyes out and about. They adjust after half an hour and things are quite pleasant.
 I am the torch man, let me tantalise you in my expression of great mirth and mischevious delight.
 I look like a man who has taken too many pills and has not understood the precautions of such a thing, with the idea of being quite delighted by bright lights, I have my hand pointed at camera, like a trigger happy dude, who is almost just a little rude...
 I am ready just about to explode, hahaha, no not really, but somehow, I am obsessed with doing funny photos when I am quite content on showing my exuberance at doing something new with some tool, as this headtorch was, it gave me some pleasure, I was sure that these new photos, would be the beginning of showing some funny new side to viewing my garden, as the garden develops I am sure there will be more to see in view of light on dark objects placed in the garden. For instance adding different objects that could keep the garden amusing for the sake of showing as an art piece in itself, other than fuchsia and bushes and vegetable patches that are keeping it coloured.
















No comments:

Post a Comment