Tuesday 6 January 2015

Wolf Eagle



Here is one of the most specially detailed sculptures as of yet with my need to tinker with my hands.
I have designed this with in my mind, my crest is to do with wolves, however I like to soar high in the heights and observe people....
Being that I am able to do that and make some good conclusions....some of the time.
I thought I would add this eagle into the sculpture. I am glad I have done something like this, as it is a reminder of the previous sculpture ''Falcon with curling finger'' and that one definitely also was quite cleverly mastered according to my vision of something clearly seen but adding other qualities to show an abstract quality too.
It appears that the teeth have come on quite well since I first started it, I have raised the cheek on several occasions and to a depth that possibly can be made to much further.
I like how I curved the beak, as it shows that the eagle has already maybe nipped in the bud his food, for himself or herself. It shall be splendid to upload further photos to show how magnificent the waxing has been, once I get cracking with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment