Wednesday 7 January 2015

Here is my ''Future man in stormy seas''

This one was brought about probably because I loved the ''Aliens'' film.
I loved the fourth part of Aliens involved in showing these spaceships and these rather strange beings that were like Giant humans who had paled. And they weren't the friends of humans at all, killing the very man whose expedition was to go there. Well anyway, that was one angle as to how that came about. Otherwise, it might have also originated from the painting where Robin Williams had shown Matt Damon the painting by numbers in his counselling session....So you can see where my mind is going perhaps in other aspects I am yearning for counselling myself...Or that I have experienced a good feeling with that guy Robin in so far as finding the world comical. And also seeing that I am quite a character, whose plights lie outside the realm of the obvious and just enjoy life for itself.
I am currently listening to Pink Floyd and I think it certainly does something to you, especially with your writeups regarding your observations of how you create and what you create.
I designed this in mind, as a way of stating to myself, that I can also sail into a positive future and see that life is inevitable and that somehow I may make something grow out of my sculpture business...Once it starts to grow....Or I can just tinker meaningfully on my own at times, and still there is a tranquil, positive and uplifting feeling to it....There is a solace and there is a revery that melancholy does not collide with the good and mingles but blurs into a nothing when the tide is riding high....or rising atleast...
It will need quite a bit of work as there are going to be other currents underneath the ones that are emerged and those will be carefully scribed out....






No comments:

Post a Comment