Thursday 9 April 2015

An Exhibition slowly arrives

An Exhibition with other fellow artists and a buzz in me...

Dear friends, who view my blog, I am now finished with Waxing my great sculptures, and glossing my plinths, which were also primed earlier.. I am so happy to be able to slowly consider stories that might or might not be ready for some viewers, or just consider some sketches....But everything else is readyish....I am so happy to have been busy with all this as it keeps me young....
Well it will be fantastic, to see who comes and who will chatter with all, and when or how I will convey my points on my plinths...
Well I hope that you enjoy the photos....There will be more moments to share while I show who I was with at the exhibition hopefully, but if not it might just be that it slipped my mind...I hope not...















No comments:

Post a Comment