Monday 9 May 2011

Egyptian Sale Boat on the Nile

Here is me branching out into the Clay sculptures due to starting in 2011 with Clay sculpting, bowl making and other interesting tinkerings as such which I shall endeavour to produce when they start fiddling themselves out from my fingers. I was quite keen to start on it, since the Monday I got the bag I hauled it on my head, like Santa against my back and also just regular lad or chap by the side of ones body.
I was so relieved of my exhibition yesterday am now very keen to get on with the sculpting of any other sort and not be too lackse in laying back and unwinding, I am young, vigorous and free.
I feel this more than ever when my eyes were opened and riding home one particular night last week from my friend Anthony Pritchards where the trees were going '''Shooooo, shooo'' similarly representing the sound heard amongst other similar things like the shore.

Here is the first amongst many others:





No comments:

Post a Comment